The EWGA Chapter Championship offers two different competitive formats:
- Stroke Play Competition
- Inter-Chapter Team Scramble Competition
You select the competitive format that best ﬁts your game, personality and skill level.
TO QUALIFY, EWGA MEMBERS MUST:
• Follow the registration guidelines distributed by your local Chapter
• Be a female, EWGA member in good standing
• Have a veriﬁable USGA Handicap Index and have an equivalent of two 18-hole scores posted to your handicap record in the current year
• Be a female amateur golfer as deﬁned by USGA Rules of Amateur Status and EWGA gender policy
Social Golfers are welcome to participate in this event! Your tee times will be after the competitors.
Click Here for details and registration: Chapter Championship Registration
Registration for all golfers ends on June 5th
Event Coordinator: Sherry Voss